Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Good Morning!

So, as I explained in my last post, I just moved to a new city. A Canadian one. In fact, I live very close to the southern most point of Canada. Where am I?

Whilst you ponder that, I will leave you pictures of my fresh lil' breakfast. Because, well, breakfast is one of the best times of the day!

                                                              "Because of the Lord's great love, we are not consumed
                                                                    For his compassions never fail.
                                                                They are new every morning;
                                                                    great is your faithfulness."

                                                                                          Lamentations 3:22-23





God bless, friends!
xox Coco


No comments:

Post a Comment