Monday, July 23, 2012

Undercover Reporting

So, it is time that I introduce a certain special someone in my life. Yepp, that'd be my fiancé. hehe. The first thing you need to know about him is that he loves God and I love him for that! Secondly, is the fact that food ranks very high on his list of priorities. I am sort of a foodie and love wine and food events while he, par contre, just likes to eat really good food. I secretly documented him in action one evening while he made dinner for me during finals.  Let me say, the man can cook! Here, the proof:
























The final result via (crappy) iPhone pic:


The verdict: VERY DELICIOUS! And: that I am a sneaky little finacée. But, all of my reporting has convinced me that I must learn how to make delectable meals like this, as well. Luckily, I came across the utterly mouth watering site of Rasa Malaysia. The writer is a girl who knows her food. I am a fan. I highly suggest you go over to her site and check out recipes like this. How good does that look??

  Anyways, I have a little set of pictures from le fiancé's and my trip to Toronto, that we took recently. We went to visit his family right after we got engaged and of course that meant a little bit of galavanting around town ;) Pictures to come!

Coco xo

  




3 comments:

  1. poor L, he had no idea he was going to be on our blog mehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "soon to come" like next year? I will not leave this sofa until you show them on your next post. except for going to the bathroom, eating, sleeping, walking, breathing. I just vant to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahah okay okay okayyyyyy I will actually TRY to be speedy with my pics. Im just sayin, give me some time ;) Im going to set a goal. I will try for tomorrow! He'll be here while I do it so maybe Ill ask him to wrtie something hehehe and no Ej, he has noooo idea what he's signed up for mwuahaha.

    ReplyDelete