Sunday, July 15, 2012

things lately...

bridal showers! one of my best friends is getting married in less than 2 months and i'm so excited for her.


good weather means desserts (obviously), which leads to multiple menchies stops with my friends. my favourite is the taste testing part... i think i've spent a good 15 minutes testing all the flavours... it's endless i tell you...

unfortunately, good weather also means all play and no work. it's been getting harder and harder to focus and study for my grad school exams. this picture is pretty funny! after i came back from the washroom, i found my little pup sitting on my books demanding that we play. pretty cute. 
 and when it rains (it does, it's called raincouver for a reason), nothing like a peppermint tea and some sketching.

1 comment:

  1. Okay #1-that bridal shower looks adorable and such a good time! #2-Your dog IS WAY TOO CUTE. oh my gosh, can't handle.

    ReplyDelete